AICUO Celebrates Student Winners of the 2015 Award for Excellence in the Visual Arts
AICUO Celebrates Winners of the Award for Excellence in the Visual Art
Last night, AICUO celebrated the student winners of the 2015 Award for Excellence in the Visual Art (EVAs) competition at a reception and exhibit at the Columbus College of Art and Design. Lauren Olivia King, a senior from Xavier University, took home the Grand Award and Kenyon College artists Audrey Nation received the People's Choice Award.
Other student winners included:
- Lauren Hector (Ohio Northern University)
- Sarah Rose Lejeune (Oberlin College)
- Audrey Nation (Kenyon College)
- Justine Neuberger (Oberlin College)
- Catherine Stanley (Cleveland Institute of Art)
Thank you to our sponsors for their support of this event and a big thank you to all who participated in the program this year.